For the buffalo chicken fanatics, here is a recipe that includes just that with a lot of cheese and taste! It’s incredibly easy to make and a pleasure to eat.
This recipe was adopted from http://www.inspiredtaste.net/18318/cheesy-buffalo-chicken-pizza-sticks/
- 1 (13.8 oz) roll Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust (Substitute 12 ounces of refrigerated pizza dough)
- 3/4 cup (237 ml) buffalo wing sauce (look for “wing sauce” not “hot sauce”)
- 2 cups (210 grams) shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup (60 grams) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (60 grams) grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Then, spray a baking sheet (with sides) with cooking spray.
- Form pizza dough into a 15-inch by 10-inch rectangle (this doesn’t have to be exact, just close). Place dough onto baking sheet then bake for 8 minutes.
- While the pizza crust bakes, add buffalo wing sauce and shredded chicken to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Evenly spread the buffalo chicken over the baked pizza crust then scatter the cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and half of the sliced green onions on top.
Evenly spread the buffalo chicken over the baked pizza crust then scatter the cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and green onions on top.
Bake pizza 6 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted and starts to bubble. Scatter remaining sliced green onions on top. Then, serve.